Why Hello Stranger?
If you are a tourist visiting Serbia, the best choice for you is Hello Stranger package, as the most cost-effective prepaid mobile internet in Serbia.
First time A1 user? Follow steps
Buy the prepaid internet online
Pošalji 6GB na 1400 ili pozovi *123# da aktiviraš željeni dodatak.
Pošalji 3GB na 1400 ili pozovi *123# da aktiviraš željeni dodatak.
Pošalji 20 na 1400 ili pozovi *123# da aktiviraš željeni dodatak.
**Važe za zemlje iz Zone 1 i Zone 2 po cenovniku
Can I buy a device with Hello Stranger package?
If you need a modem, router, tablet or a mobile phone, check out our latest offer and order the device via A1 Online shop.
You can buy the device you want either with suggested packages or at a retail price with a 10% discount in case you pay for it right away.
How to top up your SIM card?
You can easily top up your SIM card at any moment:
- via Moj A1 on the website or Moj A1 app
- electronic top-up of 200 RSD-5000 RSD at any A1 shop throughout Serbia
- electronic top-up at newsstands, in exchange offices, Maxi supermarket, Shop&Go market, at the counter of Post office and Komercijalna banka
- or use our service that enables you to send credit from a postpaid to a prepaid number.
You can transfer credit from 200 RSD to 1000 RSD during the accounting period.
You can activate the Credit transfer service by:
- sending a free SMS to the number 1266 with the amount you want to pay and the phone number which you want the credit to be transferred to (e.g. 400 0611234XXX);
- calling the number 060 1234 and choosing option 3, which will be available to you via IVR (Interactive Voice Response) only after the first three paid bills;
- via Moj A1 service: A1.rs/mojA1
Zone 1 - Calls to European countries:
Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Hungary, Montenegro, Romania, Slovenia, Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, San Marino, Macedonia, Britain, Vatican City
Zone 2 - Calls to destinations in the world:
The zone covers all other destinations in the world which are not included in Zone 1, except for satellite and maritime networks.
Zone 3 - Calls to satellite and maritime networks (international networks):
Satellite and maritime networks (international) imply networks which are not stationed in any of the countries of the world. They are most commonly used to establish mobile communication on overseas ships, aircraft and places where there is no terrestrial signal. Some of these networks are: Inmarsat, Iridium, Thuraya, Global star, Seanet, Aeromobile, Emsat, Ellipso, and their area codes typically begin with +87* and +88*. Note: If you do not know anyone who would call you from these networks, we advise that you do not answer these calls and do not return the call due to possibly high costs.